John C.  Good luck with your DBS.  And by the way, I'll bet you look
"cute" with your recruit's hair cut.  When my son had his shaved (the
military punished him for cursing to much ), it grew back very curley, in
fact almost kinky, and he let it grow long and into a pony tail (after he
got out of the service, that is). When he was killed, the funeral home
had it pulled back, and I asked them to fluff it around his face and onto
his shoulders.  Just wish my hair was that pretty. Think I should shave
mine?   Again, best wishes, and know we are all thinking about you.  Jo
Ann from Houston