Barbara, John C and Camilla:  I agree wholeheartedly with your charter,
which isn't entirely that new, but just reinstates what the PIEN stands
for.  The one thing I didn't see addressed was, posting on the list, a
message that was sent to someone on their personal mail without
permission from the sender. .  Perhaps it should be left up to the
discretion of the recipient, but obviously, that has not been done too
much in the past.  No need to change anything in the charter, but perhaps
that could be mentioned in a separate message from you,. the list owner,
and/or your co-harts. best wishes for a great 2001. Jo Ann from Houston