Janet,
I forgot about that post and I am happy you found it and enjoyed it again .  I have no problem  in you sharing it with the group again.

 Thanks  for reminding me of it.

Charlie
At 04:15 PM 12/29/00 -0500, you wrote:
hi all and particularly hi to charlie

i hope you weren't offended by my posting of your "note to spiro"

i have always thought that it is one of the funniest messages ever posted here
and in fact have tried to find it again several times in the archives
but i couldn't remember who wrote it

i have re-posted other archive items that i have enjoyed
like george lussier's gems

i personally feel no need for privacy-secrecy
all of my messages are sent out with a view to sharing

it would never occur to me that
re-posting a list-member's previous postings to the same list
could be considered a breach of 'netiquette'
particularly when our archives are searchable by the general public
in two locations on the wwweb and also by e-mail.

my intention in posting your gem
was simply to share something from someone who is still with us
as opposed to 'mourning those who have gone'
and hopefully give us all a well-needed smile

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/

Charles T. Meyer, M.D.
Middleton, WI
PD DX  12 years (at age 44)