hi all

At 17:47 2001/01/01 -0600, charlie meyer wrote:
>Janet,
>I forgot about that post and I am happy you found it
>and enjoyed it again. I have no problem  in you sharing
>it with the group again.
>
>Thanks  for reminding me of it.
>
>Charlie

whew!
i am glad you don't mind my sharing it.
thanks for your thanks!

you had posted it a couple of months prior to my joining the listserv
but i lurked for awhile and also browsed the archive logs
back to the beginning of 1995
which must be how i originally found it

i later tried doing searches under "duck" and "raincoat" i think,
and couldn't find it, but i probably didn't search back far enough

the off-the-wall humour in your post
along with that of sandrodent and bootst3k
had a magnetic appeal to me and
is probably partly responsible for my being here today!

i may have to add "MMMMMMA" to my list of acronyms!

janet

ps
here's the reference for those who want to read it again:

Posting number 4652