To everyone,

Wishing you all a special New Years greeting from Parkinson's Australia.
It is a significant day as it is the beginning of our professional existence
in Australia.  Day one of our assault on the Government to fund projects that
will give people with Parkinson's a better deal.  Who knows what we can
achieve?
It is so easy to turn on each other with this illness.  Why not keep
ourselves above all this recent hysterical rubbish, and work together to help
each other live with this dreadful disease.  We need each other!

Peter Dawkins
CEO Parkinson's Australia