My name is Ruth .  I have had Parkinson's for about 4 years and have been on
Mirapex since June 1998 now taking 1.5mg 3 x day.  I have possibly been on
Riluzole for 9 months.  I have had no passing out but one sleep attack about
8 months ago.  I was very tired at the time so there is some question that I
could have naturally fallen asleep but I think not.  I believe it was a
sleep attack from the Mirapex but I have had no more. I am just especially
careful to stay rested especially before driving and no more long trips.