Hello Ally, Sinemet is a potent drug in helping combat PD. I myself take it,
it depends of course on your Neuro as to dosage etceteras. I myself find it
to be better than Madopar which I took for a number of years. With sinemet
one must stick strictly to the times and dosages preascribed by the Neuro.
If you think that it is loosing it effectiveness then as I say apply again
to your Neuro. Once a year seems very little to see him. I myself go every
three months. Keep your chin up there are other drugs becoming available.
Bern...............Peace

http://members.chello.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html