Jon,

Are your spasms occurring just BEFORE you need
more medication?  Perhaps your currently scheduled
 doses are too far apart,or are not large enough.

  Your left arm pulling sounds like dystonia, often due to
dopamine that's used up.  The weak, shaky feeling sounds
like end-of-dose wearing off of your meds.
    Sometimes the leg cramps are due to lactic acid
buil-up or to mineral imbalances- anyone else
who knows, is it low potassium?

  Sounds like you ought ot talk to your neurologist
about increasing your L-dopa, or using agonists
or Tasmar.  And maybe  figure out if your calves
are cramping for a NON-PD reason.

I'm not a doctor, but have had most of your symptoms.

Ivan
:-)

 Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses         +11  deg. F   :-)