I belong to a few professional lists.  Most are apolitical, aemotinal,
apersonal - none atechnical.  The Parkinson situation  involves
everything.  How does someone navigate this list?  I was shown  how to
set up message filters by another member of the list.  All Parkinson's
messages go  to a PD-folder.  The very descriptive subjects and/or the
sender's identity determine which I read - if any.  If I want to
address an individual - I do only that.  The message filter helps the
most.  There are a few   listmembers who rip-off many messages per day.
There is an old saying that the more someone says, the less they have to
say.  I am not so sure that is always the case on this list.
    I have benefited from Ivan's PD-expertise.  Thank you, Ivan.  I
sincerely hope that your excellent poem is not  a supernova.