Dear PIEN readers,

I am being swamped by contradictory  telephone calls.
but as far as I can tell, my Disability Ruights
Center lawyer IS NO LONGER WORKING THERE.

I have not heard from him since the day
of the second part of the hearing, Jan. 2.  He and i had agreed
that he would send me a draft of  a closing argument,
for me to review and comment upon, after which
a revised closing argument would be sent
in by  him for the Jan. 12th deadline.

The opposing closing arguments are supposed
to be sent to the DHS hearings officer, (who
acts as a judge), Ronald Stoodley.

I have called Congressman Tom Allen's
office for help, but with no official word yet from
the Disability Rights Center,  I am in limbo.

Ivan Suzman
:-)