Mary Ann, I wonder if we compared the treatment of PRISONERS in state and
federal instituitions to the treatment of innocent PWP's how it would come
out? It seems to me that the prisoners, who get all meals prepared, clothing
washed, access to recreation such as libraries and TV, counseling, medical
care, room and board....at costs that  make home health care cheap by
comparison. Maybe instead of committing  crimes such as singing  in a choir,
running  for office, or  helping others with PD, Ivan Suzman should rob a
bank,  go to a Federal Prison, and be treated BETTER!   Why in this country
of great wealth, should there be a lack of funds to treat every HONEST
citizen at least as well as CONVICTED FELONS? (There are some of THEM who
have NATIONALLY SYNDICATED TALK SHOWS, a reward for their DISSERVICE to
SOCIETY? )  I Hereby authorize President Elect Bush, to apply  every penny of
MY share of the 1.3 trillion dollar tax cut to home health care for any
honest citizen of the USA who cannot afford to pay for it.
Ken B (I am deadly SERIOUS!)