Dear friends,

During the hearing, the states' witness,
Molly Baldwin questioned my attending synagouge.

She tried to classify this as leisure/recreational,
rather than necssary for my health or well being.
Therfore, PCA's can't help me go there or get home.

I appreciate greatly the concerns that everyone is showing for me,
because I have been freightened by how my life could be so easily
controlled by someone else.

Thank You,
Ivan.

On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 15:32:48 -0800 Juanita Hibbert <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Ken, your perspective comparing disabled folks treatment to federal
> prisoners certainly is food for thought. I have felt a long time
> that
> federal prisoners get too many perks. I have also felt that our
> disabled
> with income deficits need to be treated better. However have never
> compared the two. There is a real inequty
> here. That just might be a comparison to make some BIG noises about.
> Lets here
> some thoughts on this. I'm interested in
> what the rest of the FAMILY has to say about this.
> Hugs, Juanita CG for George 74/71/64

 Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)