Ivan, I used to believe that there might be a limited amount of funds to
provide everyone proper care. I believe now that there are always enough
funds to PREVENT people from getting care. I wonder how much it costs to have
a hearing in court, if you figure the salaries of the judge,  and all the
other people  involved in each hearing, plus costs of the facilities?  Do
they pay expenses for witnesses and experts too? I would think so! Most
people have no idea of what services and benefits they could get from the
state and federal governments if they knew how to apply. This leaves funds
that are unused. Whenever I see lavish decor in government buildings, or
bigwigs traveling in limousines, or flying first class, I get really upset.
THEN they have the gall to say "so sorry, we don't have enough money to go
around for service to the clients."  I know it is NOT always that way, I know
people who work for state governments that have just the bare necessities and
the clients get what they need! So it CAN be done!
I wonder, how they can say you are not entitled to attend religious services?
 How much did they spend on having you filmed?   I could be wrong, Ivan, but
I suspect the people responsible for the elections in Florida are in charge
of providing  health care in Maine!  The results are identical, millions of
dollars wasted!  Hmmmm!  Whatever happened to common sense? I wish you could
see the CAMPUS, yes they do call it a CAMPUS of the local Federal prison in
Miami! They have private rooms, not cells,  computers accesible to the
inmates,  wonderful landscaped grounds, like a golf course!  Except for the
barbed wire on the fence, you'd think it was a university campus!
If they had any extra rooms they could rent them out as vacation timeshares!
The cafeteria? Better than most hospitals!  The defense for this? "The
inmates  are here AS punishment, not FOR punishment."   It sure makes an
honest person feel STUPID!  Anyway, Ivan keep fighting for your rights and
justice!
Ken B