> Yesterday, I passed out (voices sounded hollow and
> distant immediately before, profuse sweating on
> waking up.)

This sounds like the real thing - not an episode of sudden sleep disorder.

 Does
> anyone know if "passing out" can be a side effect
> of Mirapex or Riluzole?  Any other comments welcome.

Low BP is a consequence of PD meds - and it is a low BP that causes 'passing
out.'  It might be a good idea to have your BP checked frequently throughout
the day.  There are a variety of simple-to-use BP machines on the market -
you might consider purchasing one.  Sinemet is frequently a culprit in a
plummet in blood pressure, but Mirapex adds fuel to the fire.  My husband
was severely hypertensive before Mirapex.  After adding the drug his BP went
so low that one of his BP meds was removed from his drug regimen.
-----
God bless and Happy New Year
Mary Ann (CG of Jamie 61/21)