I have received several of these with the latest from Bonnie Rowley
of the Parkinson support group.  It summarizes fairly well my own
sentiments and wishes for family and friends.
With the bestest wishes for the New Year for Love and Health,

Michel Margosis
 -Carpe Diem-

MAY WE  BE THE FIRST TO WISH YOU

   In the year which now begins, may you get a clean bill of health from
   your  dentist, your cardiologist, your gastroenterologist, your
   urologist,    your  proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist,
your
   plumber and the I.R.S .

   May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift and your stocks not fall; and
   may  your blood pressure, your triglycerides and your cholesterol not
   rise.

   May you find a way to travel from anywhere to anywhere in rush hour
   in less  than an hour, and when you get there may you find a parking
   space.

   May you have good friends, including a doctor who keeps you out of the
   hospital, a lawyer who keeps you out of court, and an accountant who
   keeps  you out of jail.

   May you remember to say "I love you" at least once a day to your
   spouse (or significant other),  your  child, your parent; but not to your
   secretary, your nurse, your masseuse or  your hair dresser.

   May we discover civilized life on Mars, and may we also discover
   civilized  life on Earth.

   And may you be aware of God's love in every sunset, every flower's
   unfolding petals, every baby's smile, every human act of kindness,
   every lover's kiss,  and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat
   of your heart.

   And peace on Earth.