TO HELP ALL. i am 77 I like and I mean lot of other PWP,S want to blame every thing on PD. i am one of them as we get older we for forget lot. what took min. before I could do now takes days to remember. I cry lot. over it i have had PD for 31 years. am bullheaded indeapened. most of my DOC,S say age has lot to do which it. and SO DOES PD. but it is hard to know which is which. I got one of the best CG,S there is. she has been involved which PD  as long as i have had it. she even worked which the head man at Ohio state on PD. FROM TIME TO TIME THEY CALL HER ABOUT ME. makes me mad I am no guinea pig. it does or we do need lot of under standing. so don,t worry to much. OH a friend of my baby her left hand was shaking bad said i must be one of those PARKINSON PERSON.  my baby walked way as she had to see some one. the friend later came to her to say she was sorry. my baby said it was ok. only thing she blose up over is to tald or say the word retard. she works for them. now my left ankle is 2 in larger than my right from there to above my knee my left toes are on top of one and other and feel as my left leg feel as it is a sleep. and now have trouble in standing and walking. but try every day. I plan to live long enough to see a cure. I hope lot of PWP,S will do the same. I for get what the word die means  as I like to say mind over matter helps to fight PD oh if any other have larger leg than other let me know and what they are doing for it. even to wake my leg up. end of a sad tail

                                                I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                   LOE OF MY LIVE-55

                                                  BEST MED,S FOR PD IS
                                                       LOVE AND LAUGHTER