I have had PD for 5-7 years. I am a retired Civil Engineer. I live in New Zealand. I would be willing to participate. I use MSN  messenger to chat at [log in to unmask] if that suits you. Ph 00 64 7 8471393 208A Maeroa Road Hamilton NZ 2001
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles T. Meyer, M.D.
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2001 9:59 AM
  Subject: Help With Book

  The following is a note from Shelley Schwarz who is writing a book of tips for PWP's and their families she requests that people contact her directly.

  Hello! My name is Shelley Peterman Schwarz and I'm writing a book for Demos Medical Publishing of simple, inexpensive, daily living tips specifically to help people with Parkinson's Disease--like how to make dressing, walking, eating, and writing, easier. I'd like to hear about the tips and shortcuts you've learned that make your life safer, easier and less frustrating. I have questions I'd like to ask you and we could "talk" via email or by telephone. If you would like to participate in this book project, please email me at [log in to unmask] and I will be glad to contact you. With your input, 300 Tips for Making Life with Parkinson's Disease Easier will be a wonderful help to families living with PD.
  For more information about me and my previous "Making Life Easier" books, visit my website at http://www.MakingLifeEasier.com
  Any other thoughts, suggestions or comments?
  Thanks,
  Shelley
  Shelley Peterman Schwarz, President
  Meeting Life's Challenges, LLC