Barb...and did you bring your two favorite guys with you?....... Tom Selleck and
Tom Cruise... ..if you didn't it's okay...we've all missed you so much we'll take you alone and without them...welcome back...Joan Hartman

Yup.. that's  right... it IS me... and nope... I haven't been out spending
the past 3 months searching for pink flamingos! <grin> (newer List members,
that's an "in joke")

No sireeee... over the past 3 months or so, I've logged over 25 hours on the
phone talking with Microsoft's tech support personnel, generally getting
absolutely nowhere.  Finally two MIS experts from mydaughter's company came
over to me home and stripped down the 'puter to it's base bones.  They worked
on that darn machine until they identified the problem which was caused by
MSN software that had been an alpha test program dating back to my employment
with MSN.

Anyway, there is no way to fix the problem short of changing software which I
did a few days ago.  So please note, m'friends, I'm back online and am able
to ac! cess email once again. however, if you expect me to get any email ya
might send me, my new email address is:

It's good to "see" ya all once again.

Barb Mallut