hi all

At 23:50 2001/01/11 EST, jjjaner wrote:
>Gang,
>I just got wind of a cruise developing for Parkinson people and the essential
>tremor people.  We are going to Alaska September 10th for a week on Holland
>America with two or three Neurologists a couple of seminars and any number of
>group meetings (none required) while we sail from Vancouver BC up the inside
>passage and back.
>
>Sound fun?  Let me know, I'll be getting more information for you.

>jjjane
>
>http://www.com/janet313/pienet/ross/

hi jjjane

just to let you know
your signature file is missing an important part
i.e. the "geocities" part in between the
www. and the .com!

i dunno about alaska right now ...
i'm almost living in an igloo as it is ... !

but the cruise idea sounds great
and that particular one is reported to be breathtakingly beautiful

jjjanet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now / 44 dx cd / 43 onset cd / 41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/