Dear Friends---  Now that the new year has come, I believe my project of
raising $$$$  by offering a booklet of my PD poems in exchange for
donations to PD research organizations is completed.
I'm delighted to be able to announce that the total to date is $1,145.00,
from 26 persons.  This total was possible in part because many designated
their contributions to the Parkinson Alliance, which doubles all
contributions they receive.  Some also chose NPF, APDA, and PDF as
recipients of their gifts.

   It is a great satisfaction to me, especially, because an attempt in our
city to raise funds with  the Pennies for Parkinson cans and the help of a
local student organization was a disappointment.

 I wish to thank everyone who made this little project a success, and also
thank Bob  Armentrout, who added some of his poems as a bonus.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html