hi all

regardless of the subject matter
the timing of a "posting-in-error" and
the timing of a "correction" to same
are identical ...

is time no longer as we thought we knew it?
is the sky falling too?

lolo!!

janet

>------------------------------
>Date:    Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:52:52 EST
>From:    Jo Ann Coen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: NEWS: Exploring What Makes Us Male or Female
>
>Denny - Thank you for having the nerve to talk to her about posting
>Non-Pd after she has berated hundreds of people for doing the same
>thing.
>However, you will be sorry.  She will be on your case for 5 years,
>Jo Ann
>------------------------------
>Date:    Sun, 7 Jan 2001 17:52:52 EST
>From:    Jo Ann Coen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Non PD
>
>My post to Denny was supposed to go to his personal mail.  Sorry, I
>goofed again, Camilla. Jo Ann

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/