>Either my messages aren't getting through, or this list is one where you
>don't see your own messages.  Guess I'll only find out by asking.....
>
>Eileen

Eileen-- you are getting through--check your settings on PIEN listserv--you
probably do not have the option set to receive copies of your own posts.
If you don't have the instructions sent when you joined, you can manage
your mail on the PIENO website.---Here's how---

MANAGING YOUR LIST MAIL ONLINE

Regardless whether you receive your Parkinsn List mail through email or
read the messages online, you can interact with the listserv to manage your
Parkinsn List mail online at P-I-E-N-O.

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com

On the bottom left column, there are the words Parkinsn List Mail
Management Options. Click on that.

The famous P-I-E-N-O Mail Management Buttons appear on your screen. Run
your mouse over them and a description will appear identifying their
function. When you click on one of the buttons, your email program will
open and a message will be preaddressed to the listserv with the proper
commands already entered in the body of the message. All you have to do is
click on Send in your email program and it will be sent. What could be more
easier than that?

                   Change your Parkinsn email settings at:
               http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the Parkinsn Mail Management link
John Cottingham

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html