Wazzername?  Noneotherthan The Gorgeous Ms. "M"?

Welcome back Barb... Your banter and wit are just what I need to start
my day.  (along with Anne's, who hasn't been gone, but has
somehowbeen missing too)

SSSSSSoooooooo.... welcome back Barb and Anne.

(Anne, I can't imagine the gorgeous Ms. "M" with a cookin' pot on her
head dancin' 'roun doin' some Johnny Appleseed stufff......... Nah.....)

Now, tryin' t' make Bill Gates and his boys jump through hoops.... that I
can imagine....

Don't be disheartened Barb, the US Supreme Court couldn't make Bill
jump through their hoops either........

Cheers .......... murray