Hi Joan, Kirk, Benjamin, and All,

I agree with what Joan says.... We need to exercise tolerance in our
reactions to our brothers and sisters and all their "differences" that make
them, and us, very unique individuals with a common bond...  We all
have Parkinson's or a loved one with Parkinson's...  Some are blessed
with the ability to write poetry, or humor, or supportive responses, or
relay the latest scientific news, or search the archives, etc.

I believe Parkinson's and Support and this List encompass all of the
above and more...  Let the "Guidelines" be the guidance they are
intended without submitting every post to a stringent Pass or Fail test.

Cheers .......... murray