Thankyou Linda, for the headsup on the KW-6002 study...

Apparently this is going on in several centers.... Mass. and Ohio and
Colorado and Maryland and Quebec .....

For more info read....
http://clinicalstudies.info.nih.gov/detail/A_2001-N-0001.html

http://www.centerwatch.com/patient/studies/stu20281.html

http://www.ulaval.ca/vrr/rech/Cherc/23742.html

http://www-neuro.med.ohio-state.edu/parkinsons/index.html

http://www.thecni.org/recruitment.htm
http://www.thecni.org/recruitment.htm#Exploratory Study

http://link.springer-
ny.com/link/service/journals/00213/bibs/9147001/91470090.htm

Best regards ...... murray

********