Date sent:              Sun, 14 Jan 2001 12:37:56 -0800
Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Murray Charters <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                Re: NON PD - VIRUS Alert
To:                     [log in to unmask]

> > Important Information:
> >
> > There is a really bad virus going around.  This one is real.  Please
> > read the info below.
> >
> > You can find full details of the virus here:
> > http://www.email4fun.com/haha.txt
> > <A href="http://www.email4fun.com/haha.txt">Haha virus info</A>
> >
> > Some links to find out more info about the virus also:
> > http://www.sexyfun.net/  <--- they did not create the virus
> > <A href="http://www.sexyfun.net">sexyfun.net</A>
>
> Hi Kelly,
> Yes, it's real and yes, we all should have the latest antivirus loaded
> and set for real time scanning. Really bad?  Aren't all viruses?
> There are many variants.  My antivirus provider (Trend-Micro) lists
> the following...

Has anyone commented on the "sexyfun" source of this alleged
"virus"?  I sense that something may be rotten in the state of Denmark.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.rafink.com/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"