Hello List family,

I had a dental appointment today and found that I will have to have oral
surgery done.  My surgical consultation is on January 29th.  I will be
having 4 possibly 5 teeth cut out which is going to involve bone work.  I
had noticed all the posts this past weekend about root canals and the
effects that novacaine can have on us plwps and also their recovery time.  I
know that I will be spending the surgical time with my parents.  I am very
thankful today for Caregivers.  Their undying faithfulness and devotedness,
and abundant amount of love that continues to pour forth continues to bless
me and strengthen me.  Affordable Dentures is a "first come first serve"
type of care.  I had to show up and get in line this morning at 6:00 am.  It
was freezing here in North Carolina.  Eventhough my Dad is recovering from
his health difficulties plus a horrible viral cold he chose to stand in line
for me.  When I would have to go to the car and get warm he remained
steadfast and kept my place in line.  When the Denture office door openned I
was somewhat dyskinetic and my Dad held me up and supported me so I would
not lose my balance and fall.  I will be going to see my Dad's Oral Surgeon
and I have no doubt that he will be with me on the day of surgery.  Mom will
probably remain at home and have my satin pjs laid out and on their
orthopedic bed that is electrical with a head and foot that lowers.  Again,
I raise my hat to all Caregivers and send my love and admiration to you.

"You will find as you look back on your life that the moments when you have
truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of
love."  Henry Drummond