Dear Sid and friends:

Sid. I'm not up to date on this, but if you are organizing. please include me
as a member of the stem cell committee.

I am a long term YOPD (diag 13 yrs ago. I was a member of the list. for a
long while, did what I could against PD, My PD's progression has been nasty,
taking more and more from me including my ability to communicate by email
(this note took hours). It forced me to draw back -- go off the list, refrain
from support groups, end my volunteer and fundraising activities. It's been
one on one. No winner yet...but the party's not over yet, and I still want to
dance.

So I'm back home again. My contributions might fall short, but I'm not
throwing in the towel. I believe in miracles. I want to encourage stem cell
research

Please let me know if I can join the committee. If okay, point the way  :-)
I WILL BE AWAY for a few days  - back 1/21 (FLYING OUT OF phoenix IN 40
MINUTES) but I'll have my sleeves rolled up, ready to start  upon my return.

I've mised my friends

smile

Maryhelen

phone 623 5813401