Maybe tape-record a few sentences when she is 'on' and when she is 'off'
and the times that they were taped and the med times. Also, keep a log
of the activity she was doing prior and during the speech in questioned.
I have read that Pd'ers have low volume and slurred speech.  Consult a
Speech and Language pathologist in the hospital setting. Your doctor can
refer ur wife to one.

nancy m.