----- Original Message -----
From: "Hilary Blue" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 9:37 PM
Subject: zyprexa

> calling  all doctors, pharmacists and other learned persons.......
>

> could someone please tell me if this is a safe and popular drug. what
exactly
> is it used for and what are the hidden dangers?
> I have the pdr information, i mean, how does it relate to dopamine and/or
pd?
> if one had a genetic predisposition to pd, would this be a dangerous drug
to take?

> thanks
>
> hilary blue
> (52,33,24)

Hilary--Zyprexa is an "a-typical" antipsychotic medication that has
beneficial effects with people who have a bipolar disorder. It reduces
hallucinations, helps organize thinking proceses.
The term a-typical denotes the fact that it is not designed to impact
dopamine levels in the brain, which is the neurotransmitter linked directly
to Parkinson's.

My experience with the drug comes from working with the mentally ill for the
past 30 years.

E.J. Bryan
"I never said the things I said"--Yogi Berra
52/40/13