 Ken's comparision of  disabled folks  with federal prisoners  definitely
gives one a lot to think about.  Like Juanita, I have thought for many years
that incarcerated individuals have it too easy and too many perks.  Is there
anything we can do collectively as a group....ie..letters, phone calls,
email.....??????  Ivan' s situation is one we are aware of.....I cringe just
thinking about how many others are facing the same problems.  Often we,
myself included, refrain from getting involved when the issues are not
directly related or affect us personally.  But, as quickly as one can blink
and eye.....it could be any of us......
Sharon
45/43