Janet please keep putting out the info, I am on the edge of my seat my
printer has never worked so hard       boy will I have fun at my son and
daughters IEP's and the next DR appoinment......DEBBIE   raising son with
Drug and Alcohol fetally induced Parkinsonism ADD/ADHD/FAS need all the
wisdom from you folks that I can generate, as thisis a great nephew I am
raising him and his sister  next month will be eight years I have had them
and the youngest is the one with Parkinsonism and he is eight.   A world
apart from when I raised my sons  now 26 and 29 years od who by the way are
living and working and have made me a very proud mother..... Like wize with
the two I have now if she doesn't wet the bed I want to shower her with
gifts, but in twenty or so minutes she will wet her pants sitting and
watching tv........
dressings ones self here all alone calls for a red velvet cake that I make
that is absolutely perfect for any occasion, I love to cook and it shows in
my waist line.....
My little boy  GREAT NEPHEW is now talking to a frien Larry that no one can
see he was sad when I suggested maybe Larry could stay home and visit with me
while my boy went on to school the weakened little sad face told me he's
rather take Larry with him it seems he has had Larry for quite some time
....I have a problem with this as he says it actually seems him   but I am
wondering if it is something he is playing with,,,,,, he is very smart and I
hoped that he would not have the same problems as his older brother, who was
diagnosed ADD/ADHD/PARINOID SCITZOPHRINIC and is only 10  this one is violent
heres voices that tell him to do BAD things and fits of anger,rages and
threats of violence.....Please get back to me someone and  diresct me in the
right direction, His NEUrologist seems him again next week   was wondering
could this be a build up ao side effect from the DEPAKOTE?