Hi
Our YOPD group was together this weekend........one of the caregivers asked
about the response/reaction reversal of the PWP.

The individual has advanced PD symptoms, and is in a care facility.....
Example of response/reaction reversal would be:

CG:  Open your mouth so we can brush your teeth
PWP:  (with jaw clenched shut)....I am opening my mouth

however..........

CG:  Close your mouth for me.....
PWP:  will open mouth wide in response to this request

It seems as though the PWP thinks he is responding to the CG request.....but
instead does just the opposite.....as though a brain center transposes the
message.

Has anyone else experienced this response/reaction????

Rita Weeks 56/11