I realize that some of you already responded; but, of course, I lost the
list somewhere on my hard drive and for the life of me-I can't find find
it anywhere. Well, I'm finally facing up to the inevitable and admitting
my failure and once again asking that any of you who have teenagers, or
even younger kids who are living with PD (ie: a parent or a
grandparent), would you please contact me off list?? I would like to
have the names for a program that we are initiating at PLWP.org-which
will involve, I hope, a list of resources, a monitered chat or forum
area, a writers corner-anything to help our kids deal with this disease
that we are trying to deal with. I know that my two (13 & 10) are
usually very stoic but on occasion will become angry with the disease
and yell at me...i know in their hearts that they are not upset with
me-it's this disease!! So once again, I apologize for having lost your
names the first time around and I thank you in advance for your
co-operation .

--
Joan E. Blessington Snyder     49/10
http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder/