thanks to all who've sent info. And to the upteen friends who've threatened
me if I don't start backing stuff up to disks... well, I was going to get
around to it but....Just a quick update to all I'm behind writing/replying
to. Janine and I've taken new jobs delivering papers -we are working from
about 2am until 11 or 12, then doing all the stuff we need to get done in
the daylight, paperwork etc, and with this system losing it's mind (do
computers get Altzhimers? this thing has def. got a case of dementia cause
it had no memory left) things have been hectic to say the least.  I was
notified yesterday that our local paper is doing a feature on us/pd/voices
from the parking lot etc, and should be out next week. I tend to doubt the
Vernon Co Broadcaster is online, so if it's a good article, I'll just buy an
extra run of their papers.  anyway, that is about all that's happening here,
thanks again for all the help.
bob aka tex