I heard you Janet!....now I'll admit, not being a techie has it's
drawbacks...listening from the web site, the audio stream kept breaking
up and sometimes you sounded like you had the hick-ups.
I didn't know how to tune the radio station in clearly but I was mighty
proud to hear you on the radio show Travels with Parkinson's ...ya did
goooood gurrrrl!

To really be able to hear the whole broadcast I need to learn how to
access Leonard 'Chy' Casavant show archives on "MP3 files"
[whatever that is] ...and then I will also be able to hear Jerry Finch's
interview by 'Chy' too.

Thanks for the heads up about the show and getting the
PD word/message out!

Hugs, Gail