David:
I've been taking Remeron for about 8 months.  Now, I'm sleeping through the
night, where before Remeron one-two hours if lucky......sometimes several
days without sleep.  My tremors have improved as well.....90 % is probably
right for me also.  I'm not sure that Remeron causes  "sleeping during the
day" , in particular if you take it around 10 or 11 PM....any later and some
folks might have problems......I have found with all the meds for PD which I
am currently taking and/or have taken, cause an increase in drowsiness during
the day for a while... Give it a little more time and hopefully your body
will adjust to the Remeron....Also, are you taking 15mg. or 30mg.???  I ask
because my neuro told me Remeron is a drug which at the lower dosage actually
causes one to sleep  more.....Docs instructions for me were 15mg. before
bedtime for the first week and afterwards 30 mg......Good luck!
Sharon Parker
45\43