I as a fellow Parkie am guilty of sending non PD poems to the list. I am sorry if I have offended but my responses that I have recieved from other list members have encouraged me to do so. I read all articles myself whether they interest me or not. I do so out of courtesy to the person that has taken the trouble to write to the list. I do not always understand what is being said. I have long forgotten the terms describing all of the complexities of Parkinson's. I was diagnosed nearly eighteen years ago and am now seventy one years of age.I sent another poem off this evening before I read the List Charter. I will refrain from doing so in the future unless I am given specific permission to go ahead. For those of you that have liked my little efforts I thank you again for the very kind comments that you have sent regarding my poems. Have a nice day.. Bern.............Peace

http://members.chello.at/bernard.shaw/poetry.html

http://www.postpoems.com/members/bern/