YOU NOTICE I DID NOT PUT NON PD  why i try to to things i get to do and how to do things,  and house bound you don't have lot to talk about.  i read every thing. i thinl i have a delete key. the first Friday of the month they have a deal on fish. there is 3 PWP,S there. we get to by one meal as i and my cg. can not eatt a full meal. they even help us in. the bar tender brings my coffee to me says easyer than moping up the floor. my cart is put in out of way place.  I just wan PWP,S to know there is places to go to nott be stared at. there is more sparkle on than from the list. i know i can get off of it if i don,t like it. but gives a shut in some thing to do and read. i got 101 post to day. read them all so isern,t a way to put a block on what you don,t want i don,t know if there is. so this is my bi  h for now

                                             I.Y.Q.  DON  AND  VIVIAN

www.geocities.com/doncyberdadmckinley