AS FAR AS FOR ME I hope he never stops SOME I CRY OVER SOME I ENJOY SOME ARE 1 MILE OVER MY HEAD. as he said what DO WE OR I KNOW WHAT WILL HELP OTHER PWP. i talk to him on I.C.Q.  i goof a lot put he has been there to help how and to cheer me up some time or lot i doooooooooooo   thiiiss henever call or bring it up. cring wolf does none of us any good.  those that find fault please tell me what is best for me and other,s then tell them what they need. i speak from my heart never mean to hurt any one.which at times i do not know what i am talking about. have any of you ever start to tell some one about some thing then forget what you was talking about. i do so there by

                                                     i.yy.q.  dom

www.geocities.com/doncyberdadmckinley