Dear Ivan and friends-- I can only quote again the legal opinion of the
attorney:

"The hearing examiner  makes his decision based on the record from the
hearing; he cannot consider anything outside that record, i.e. he cannot
consider the calls Ivan wants people to make. "

This seems pretty clear to me.  Nor do I believe that  a show of solidarity
from the PD community would be  appropriate or effective in this
situation--this is not a case of urging passage of the Udall bill for
example.  Hang in there!

>^^^^^^  WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^  :-)
> Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
> Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses       28 deg. F   :-)
>I guess I do  not understand yet whether telephoning the
>Department of Humaan Services in Augusta
>is a big mistake,or is helpful to restore my home-care hours..
>
>I do not understand the silence from the List.
>Does anyone have an  opinion?
>
>Sitting up here in arctic land with curling toes.
>
>Ivan
>51/39/36

       Camilla Flintermann,                             <[log in to unmask]>

      On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
                         is, perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                                          --Mary McCurry