Dear Ivan--
A wise move to call the atty.  --I hope the office staff who spoke with the
support group leader would share her info appropriately, but of course they
are NOT the decision makers.  Because she knows you personally, that would
carry more weight than a lot of calls from list members who do not.

Ivan wrote
>Having read Katie Wolfe's and
>Camilla's new posts, I now ask the CARE and PIEN Lists
>to discontinue calling Officer Stoodley's three
>front office staff, unless the new attorney says it's OK.
>
>I've  taken Katie's suggestion, and I have just
>called the new attorney, and left word
>for her. I don't know how she'll respond.

I'm sure you'll let us know---

>One   veyr important additional note, the Augusta(Capitol)
>support group President had already called,
>before I had ever asked the List to call.  She was told
>that her call was HELPFUL to them, because Augusta does
>not have enough info to understand my YOPD at
>my stage: advancing faster, 15th year, paralysis-dominated type.

SNIPPED

>I still  think the whole idea that I could
>be cut fro 13 to5 hours  is DISGUSTING.

No argument on that score---it truly makes no sense
SNIPPED

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                      Tomorrow is a gift that is wrapped in Hope.