An appeal to the list members. Please say a prayer for a little boy named
Joe. Joe is not only fighting Parkinson's but also bad dreams. This is the
poem I wrote for Joe.

Bad dreams.
I have nasty dreams that just won't dissapear,
For the bad old bogeymen know that I am here.
They come silently nearly every night.
Just waiting to give me a really nasty fright.
I try to run away and hide,
But they find me and stay by my side.
They have terrible faces and scare me so much,
That I cry out for Mummy and her gentle touch.
Where are my Gardian Angels I want to know,
They could keep away those evil faces that glow .
I only know that things are alright,
When my Mummy is holding me  tight.
Please send me my Angels when I go to bed,
That they may protect me, when my prayers I've said.
Please, Please send them tonight,
That I may sleep without any fright.
                                          Bern just for Joe.

bern...............Peace