 Dear List Family...

PWP *WITH* dyskenesia"  may make up to $2000!  Read on!!

Unfortunately I've got to preface this with an apology, because I had JUST
taken my first meds of the day and for ME immediately got major tremoring
upon hearing this ad and trying to type the info.  When I was done typing the
info and phone number of the broadcast I "d just heard, I looked at what I'd
typed and so help me, it looked like I'd typed an ENCRYPTED message in GREEK.
<embarrassed look on face).  I even phoned Directory Assistance and they
couldn't find a phone number listed.

JUST now heard this in the radio, and I have no other information
'bout the test, or the money, however I *DID* correctly type the AREA CODE
which is an 888 number.  Ya might be able to get the phone number by doing a
Web search.

Please don't email or call MOI for amy further info regarding this offer
'cause I just heard the ad (and I don't qualify for this test 'cause I don't
have the PD symptoms they're looking for in participants)

Again. California Clinical Trials is looking Parkies residing IN California
and who are between 30 to 80 years old WITH dyskenesia for a drug trial. and
I'm dure sorry I didn't get that phone number.

Barb