Ivan, does your attorney know, and approve, of your asking people to call
your hearing examiner/administrative law judge directly?  My guess is your
attorney does not know  about this, and I doubt that she would ever approve.
In fact you are putting her in a position where she could be disciplined by
your state's attorney ethics board.

You are asking people to engage in ex parte communication to a "judge."  This
is not the situation where people make calls, sign papers, or protest for,
or, against legislation. like your Udall bill. Your case is a judicial-type
proceeding: the decision in your case is based upon the hearing, the hearing
only, and the testimony and exhibits admitted at the hearing.  If you decide
today, you want the hearing examiner to have some information, or to be
educated about PD, you are too late, the hearing is over.

 Your hearing is completed and all you can do right now is to wait for the
decision.   I am not kidding: you are expected to wait, and do nothing but
wait, until your attorney contacts you about the decision.  I know that it is
very, very, very,  difficult for you to wait.  But you have friends and a
support network to help you wait.  And, you can only hope no one made any
calls on your behalf, or that no connection can be made to you, because those
phone calls are going to come back and bite you.

 And, Ivan, CALL YOUR ATTORNEY, NOW, AND NEVER, EVER DO ANYTHING AGAIN
WITHOUT HER KNOWLEDGE AND CONSENT.  What happens in your case is between you
and your attorney, not the people on this list, particularly when you make a
such big mistake as this.  I do not think that you realize how utterly
unusual your actions are in a judicial case.  You need to keep in contact
with your attorney, and you need to find a way so that something like this
does not happen again.
            Katie Wolfe