Hi All -

Earlier today I was interviewed by a crew from the Australian Broadcast
Corporation. They were here to discuss Parkinson's Disease and my 1996
"pig-cell" implant surgery to relieve some of its symptoms.

It was amazing that they even managed to get to Newport, RI from Boston -
there was a nasty snowstorm today.

Everything seemed to go quite well.  After the formal interview was over they
taped as I worked in the kitchen, tinkered with an old radio, and walked on
my street.

The yet-to-be-named program, scheduled to air "sometime" in June, will also
talk about stem-cell research and other related subjects.

Just thought you'd like to know.

Jim Finn