Hi Camilla,

I wish that our power as a PIEN community
could be shown.  Even one call from
you , or from another major player,  to
my new attorney couold have powerful
implications/ramifications .

I think PIEN has powers that are untapped.
These could help many of us, individually,
IF we agree to act in COMMUNITY, and in
support of our members in crisis situations..

Comment, anyone?

Ivan
:-)

On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 21:20:23 -0500 Camilla Flintermann
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Dear Ivan--
> A wise move to call the atty.  --I hope the office staff who spoke
> with the
> support group leader would share her info appropriately, but of
> course they
> are NOT the decision makers.  Because she knows you personally, that
> would
> carry more weight than a lot of calls from list members who do not.
>
> Ivan wrote
> >Having read Katie Wolfe's and
> >Camilla's new posts, I now ask the CARE and PIEN Lists
> >to discontinue calling Officer Stoodley's three
> >front office staff, unless the new attorney says it's OK.
> >
> >I've  taken Katie's suggestion, and I have just
> >called the new attorney, and left word
> >for her. I don't know how she'll respond.
>
> I'm sure you'll let us know---
> >
> >One   veyr important additional note, the Augusta(Capitol)
> >support group President had already called,
> >before I had ever asked the List to call.  She was told
> >that her call was HELPFUL to them, because Augusta does
> >not have enough info to understand my YOPD at
> >my stage: advancing faster, 15th year, paralysis-dominated type.
>
> SNIPPED
> >
> >I still  think the whole idea that I could
> >be cut fro 13 to5 hours  is DISGUSTING.
>
> No argument on that score---it truly makes no sense
> SNIPPED
>

>         Camilla Flintermann
> Oxford,OH

>         On PDWebring at :
> http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

>                       Tomorrow is a gift that is wrapped in Hope.

 Ivan Suzman        51/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)