Debbie,

Could you send me your e-mail addy?  It is best to send stuff to private e-mails.  Some people do not like to receive attatchments.  I would love to send your son some things.  Are you familiar with PLWP?  Here is their wed address
www.plwp.org   My private e-mail is [log in to unmask]    I was diagnosed with jeuvenile parkinsonism.  I got pd at the age of 20.  I am now 40.  If you think of anything I can help you with just give me a ring.

much hope
Sandy Norris

http://www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.htm

The joy of the Lord is my strength.

"You will find as you look back on your life that moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love."  Henry Drummond