From: Laura Malett<[log in to unmask]>
To: Paul Lauer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: P\S\L Research Invitation: We Value Your Opinion on Healthcare
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 15:49:55 -0500

P\S\L Research is a healthcare research company.  We conduct short
opinion studies with individuals like you about healthcare issues and
topics.  These studies are designed to better understand your healthcare
needs and your feedback is used to help develop better services and
treatments for various health conditions.

We are currently conducting a study about health and medical information
on the Internet and would very much appreciate if you could take a few
moments to complete a few questions.  In appreciation for your time, you
will be eligible for a $50 draw in gift certificates from Amazon.com.

To access the survey, please click on the URL address below.  Some
e-mail systems require that you manually copy and paste the URL into the
address line of your web browser.

http://ww1.pslresearch.com/UM/T.ASP?A4.3.179.1.532876532876

Thank you for your time and interest!

Kind regards,