As Derek asked, I', fwdg this-- I'm sure he would appreciate hearing from
friends offlist.

>Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:52:16 -0800
>From: Derek Pocock <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Gwen Pocock
>To: [log in to unmask]
>
>    Dear Camilla, Since I have now left the Parkinson list I  wanted to
>let you know that the ECT treatment on my wife was unsuccessful and
>discontinued after 5 treatments and she is now still in hospital awaitng
>transfer to an extended care facility. needless to say this hasnot been
>easy to  accept and only our faith in God has allowed us to deal with this
>setback. Our  church family has been great with their support and prayers
>and encouragement  and we still believe that recovery is possible if it is
>God's will. Please forward this note on to the Parkinson'd list if you
>feel it will benefit others who might be considering taking the path we
>have  just trod. Sincerely Derek Pocock

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at  http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm
           and also at  http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~caregivers/index.html